How Heritage Licensing can help with Brand Licensing
Brand licensing is a hugely important multi $billion global industry. In fact we take it for granted when the hottest block buster hits the screens or the latest children’s craze is upon us that they will be accompanied by a successful licensing campaign.
However, owners of classic brands can often find it difficult to enter markets that are predominantly focused on youth, entertainment and mainstream sectors. Heritage Licensing offers a wealth of commercial expertise and licensing skills that are specifically targeted to help the owners of classic and heritage brands enter the licensing market.
An effective and well managed licensing program can bring many benefits, not only financial:
- Opening your brand to new markets.
- Increased public awareness and brand recall through greater out-reach.
- Greater audience diversity.
- Educate, inform and entertain.
- Strengthen brand values within your core market.
- Complete licensing program including business plan, marketing, strategy development, implementation and management.
- Expertise within publishing, digital, television, print, art, gift, gaming, toy, educational, apparel, art, stationary, interactive, e-commerce and many other licensing sectors.
- Set up new licensing programs from scratch.
- Project manage and grow existing licensing programs
- Access to 1000’s of contacts world-wide across dozens of diverse industries ensures a huge pool of talent can be accessed for your benefit.
- Expertise in retail, e-tail and e-commerce.